Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas lose themselves as quickly as quail, and one must wing them the minute they rise out of the grass, or they are gone.Thomas F. Kennedy
Adjectivedaily (not comparable)
- quotidian, that occurs every day, or at least every weekday/ working day
- diurnal, by daylight, as opposed to nightly
that occurs every day
Adverbdaily (not comparable)
- a newspaper that is published every day
- (Brit; old) a cleaning woman who comes in daily (daily help or daily maid)
a newspaper that is published every day
(Brit; old) a cleaning woman who comes in daily (daily help or daily maid)
(US) (dailies) (pl) (in the film industry) rushes
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web