Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The difference between life and the movies is that a script has to make sense, and life doesn't.Joseph L. Mankiewicz
- IPA: [ˈdʲaxə], [ˈdʲaxəɟ], [ˈdʲaxiː]
- Past dependent analytic of téigh.
| Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- deachas (1st person sing. synthetic, nonstandard)
- deachais (2d person sing. synthetic, nonstandard)
- deachamar (1st person pl. synthetic)
- deachabhar (2d person pl. synthetic, nonstandard)
- deachadar (3d person pl. synthetic, nonstandard)
- deachthas (autonomous)
- chuaigh (independent)
Elsewhere on the web