Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I can't be bitter. No one has a contract on life.David M. Heath
- One who deals things, especially automobiles; a middleman.
- That used car dealer gave me a great deal on my 1962 rusted-out Volkswagen bug!
- One who peddles illicit drugs, especially to teenagers.
- A particular type of stock broker or trader.
- The person who deals the cards in a card game.
one who deals things, especially automobiles
one who peddles illicit drugs, especially to teenagers
Elsewhere on the web