Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Sometimes we may learn more from a man's errors, than from his virtues.Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- (uncountable) The act or process of decelerating.
- The rocket is now in deceleration.
- (countable) The amount by which a speed or velocity decreases (and so a scalar quantity or a vector quantity).
- The brakes produce a deceleration of 10 metres per second per second.
- (act, amount): acceleration
Elsewhere on the web