Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love - THE FEELING - is a fruit of love, the verb.Stephen R. Covey
Third person singular
- (intransitive): To make a declaration.
- (intransitive): To announce one’s support, choice, opinion, etc.
- (intransitive, Template loop detected: Template:context 1): For the captain of the batting side to announce the innings complete even though all batsmen have not been dismissed.
- (transitive): To announce something formally or officially.
- (transitive): To affirm or state something emphatically.
- (transitive, Template loop detected: Template:context 1): To declare (an innings) closed.
- (transitive): To make outstanding debts, e.g. taxes, payable.
to make a declaration
to announce one's support, choice, opinion, etc
cricket: for the captain of the batting side to announce the innings complete
to announce something formally or officially
to affirm or state something emphatically
cricket: to declare an innings closed
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web