Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
When patterns are broken, new worlds can emerge.Tuli Kupferberg
- From Latin deliberare, "to free".
Third person singular
- to set free: deliver a captive from the prison
- to give birth: she delivered a baby boy yesterday
- to assist in the birth of: the doctor delivered the baby
- to convey or hand over something
- to bring or transport something to its destination: deliver a package, deliver the mail
- to hand over or surrender (someone or something) to another: deliver the thief to the police
- to express in words, declare, or utter: deliver a speech
to bring or transport something to its destination
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web