Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than in the one where they sprung up.Oliver Wendell Holmes
- First-person singular, second-person singular and third-person singular present subjunctive of deporre.
- Third-person singular imperative of deporre.
deponga (infinitive: deponer)
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of deponer.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of deponer.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of deponer.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of deponer.
Elsewhere on the web