Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.Burton Hills
See also déprécation
- (uncountable) The act of deprecating.
- (countable) A praying against evil; prayer that an evil may be removed or prevented; strong expression of disapprobation.
- Entreaty for pardon; petitioning.
- (countable) An imprecation or curse.
act of deprecating
praying against evil
entreaty for pardon
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web