Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Living, just by itself—what a dirge that is! Life is a classroom and Boredom's the usher, there all the time to spy on you; whatever happens, you've got to look as if you were awfully busy all the time doing something that's terribly exciting—or he'll come along and nibble your brain.Louis-Ferdinand Celine
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) guts
- What are you going to do with the fish derms?
- I saw an accident and a girl was lying on the pavement and her derms were all hanging out.
- : It is so easy!! To make your own boerewors with these spices is dead easy! All you do is mince your meat, add some water and spice, mix and fill the "derms" The recipes for all the spices mentioned below are on our web site. ...
- 74k - Supplemental Result: Don't even try to kickstart that monster. You'd have to armour plate your jocks to prevent you blowing your derms out your mudbox.
The word is usually used in the plural.
- 1978: A Dictionary of South African English. Ed. Jean Branford. Oxford University Press.
- Intestines. guts.
Elsewhere on the web