Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To love one person with a private love is poor and miserable: to love all is glorious.Thomas Traherne
Third person singular
- (transitive) To represent in words.
- The feeling is difficult to describe, but not unpleasant.
- (transitive) (mathematics) To give rise to a geometrical structure.
- The function describes a very complex surface.
to represent in words
to give rise to a geometrical structure
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web