Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Self-will so ardent and active that it will break a world to pieces to make a stool to sit on.Richard Cecil
- First-person singular, second-person singular and Third-person singular present subjunctive of detenere.
- Third-person singular imperative of detenere.
detenga (infinitive: detener)
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of detener.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of detener.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of detener.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of detener.
Elsewhere on the web