Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.Erica Jong
See also dièse
Old High German dese, akin to Old Saxon *these
- Ich will diese Frau - I want this woman.
- Diese Dinge sind dumm - These things are stupid.
diese (infinitive: dar)
- First-person singular (yo) imperfect subjunctive form of dar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperfect subjunctive form of dar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) imperfect subjunctive form of dar.
Elsewhere on the web