Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mode of happiness. but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed the change; happiness, like a child, must be allowed to grow Up.Charles Morgan
- A finger or toe.
- (arithmetic) A numeral that can be combined with others to write larger numbers, and that cannot itself be split into other numerals.
- The digits of the decimal number system are 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, and those in the hexadecimal number system are those in the decimal system along with A, B, C, D, E and F.
- The number 2307 has four digits: the thousands digit is 2; the hundreds digit is 3; the tens digit is 0; and the units digit is 7.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) One's phone number.
- That girl likes me — she gave me her digits.
finger or toe
slang: one's phone number
Elsewhere on the web