Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The ideas of economists and political philosophers, both when they are right and when they are wrong, are more powerful than is commonly understood. Indeed the world is ruled by little else. Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist.John Maynard Keynes
- This definition is lacking an etymology or has an incomplete etymology. You can help Wiktionary by giving it a proper etymology.
- An instruction or guideline that indicates how to perform an action or reach a goal.
- An authoritative decision from an official body, which may or may not have binding force.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A form of legislative act addressed to the Member States. The directive binds the Member State to reach certain objectives in their national legislation.
instruction or guideline that indicates how to perform an action or reach a goal
authoritative decision from an official body, which may or may not have binding force
form of legislative act addressed to the EU Member States
Adjectivedirective (not comparable)
- that directs
- feminine form of directif
directive f. (plural directives)
Elsewhere on the web