Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is not a possession to be prized. It is a quality of thought, a state of mind.Daphne Du Maurier
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- Neutral discernment.
- The act of discriminating, distinguishing, or noting/perceiving differences which exist.
- The state of being discriminated against, distinguished from, or set apart.
- Treatment or consideration based on class or category rather than individual merit; partiality or prejudice: racial discrimination; discrimination against foreigners.
- The arbitrary imposition of unequal tariffs for substantially the same service.
- The quality of being discriminating; acute discernment; as to show great discrimination in the choice of means.
- That which discriminates; mark of distinction.
Elsewhere on the web