Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It is not easy, but you have to be willing to make mistakes. And the earlier you make those mistakes, the better.Jane Cahill Pfeiffer
- Rhymes: -ɔː(r)də(r)
- absence of order; state of not being arranged in an orderly manner
- After playing the children left the room in disorder.
- a disturbance of civic peace or of public order
- The class was thrown into disorder when the teacher left the room
- The army tried to prevent disorder when claims the elections had been rigged grew stronger.
- (medicine) a physical or psychical malfunction
- Bulimia is an eating disorder.
disturbance of civic order or of public order
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web