Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Third person singular
- To issue, distribute, or put out.
- The vending machine dispensed the coffee before the cup.
- To eliminate or do without.
- I wish he would dispense with the pleasantries and get to the point.
- First-person singular present indicative of dispenser.
- Third-person singular present indicative of dispenser.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of dispenser.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of dispenser.
- Second-person singular imperative of dispenser.
- Plural form of dispensa.
dispense [[Category:Template:lang:it verb forms|dispense]]
Elsewhere on the web