Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life at the top is financially rewarding, spiritually draining, physically exhausting, and short.Peter C. Newman
- third person singular imperative of disporre
- first person singular, second person singular and third person singular present subjunctive of disporre
disponga (infinitive: disponer)
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of disponer.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of disponer.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of disponer.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of disponer.
Elsewhere on the web