Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.Howard Aiken
- An act of distributing or state of being distributed.
- An apportionment by law (of funds, property).
- The process by which commodities get to final consumers, including storing, selling, shipping, and advertising.
- The frequency of occurrence or extent of existence.
- Anything distributed; portion; share
- The result of distributing; arrangement.
- (statistics) The relative arrangements of the elements of a statistical population based on some criterion, as frequency, time, or location
act of distribution or being distributed
process by which commodities get to final consumers
frequency of occurrence or extent of existence
anything distributed; portion; share
the result of distributing; arrangement
distribution in statistics
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
distribution f. (plural distributions)
Elsewhere on the web