Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.Josh Billings
Third person singular
- To make a donation; to give away something of value to support or contribute towards a cause or for the benefit of another.
- She donates 100 dollars to Red Crescent every year.
- He donated an etching from his own collection to the new art gallery.
to give away something of value
- Second-person plural present tense of donare.
- Second-person plural imperative of donare.
- Feminine plural of donato.
Elsewhere on the web