Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- Rhymes: -ɒŋ
- The currency of Vietnam, 100 xus
- (slang) The penis; a dildo, specifically a synthetic anatomical replica of the penis
- onomatopoeia for the sound made by a bell with a low pitch
- (penis): See WikiSaurus:penis
- to buzz
- A transliteration of any of a number of Chinese characters properly represented as having one of three tones, dōng, dǒng, or dòng.
English transcriptions of Chinese speech often fail to distinguish between the critical tonal differences employed in the Chinese language, using words such as this one without the appropriate indication of tone.
Elsewhere on the web