Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is warfare.Seneca
- The action or an act of pulling something along, esp. a beast of burden, vehicle or tractor.
- The act of drawing.
- That which is drawn.
- That which draws.
- Capacity of being drawn.
- A current of air (usually coming into a room or vehicle).
- The depth below the water line to the bottom of a vessel's hull.
- An amount of liquid that is drunk in one swallow.
- She took a deep draught from the bottle of water.
- (UK) A game piece used in the game of draughts.
- (Australia) A type of beer, brewed using a top-fermenting yeast; ale.
a current of air
the depth below the water line to the bottom of a vessel's hull
an amount of liquid that is drunk in one swallow
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web