Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.Erich Fromm
- A picture, likeness, diagram or representation, usually written on paper.
- The act of producing such a picture.
- A contest in which the winner is selected by chance; especially such a contest in which a winning name or number is selected randomly by removing (or drawing) it from a container, popularly a hat.
picture, likeness, diagram or representation
act of producing a picture
contest where the winner is selected by chance
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Present participle of draw.
Elsewhere on the web