Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Such as take lodgings in a head that's to be let unfurnished.Samuel Butler
- (UK) IPA: /ˈdraɪvə/, SAMPA: "draIv@
- (US) enPR: drīʹvər, IPA: /ˈdraɪvɚ/, SAMPA: "draIv@`
- help, file
- Rhymes: -aɪvə(r)
- One who drives something, in any sense of the verb to drive.
- Something that drives something, in any sense of the verb to drive.
- A person who drives a motorized vehicle such as a car or a bus.
- A person who drives some other vehicle.
- (computing) a program that acts as an interface between an application and hardware, written specifically for the device it controls.
Terms derived from driver
one who drives something
semething that drives something
person who drives a motorized vehicle, such as a car or a bus
person who drives some other vehicle
program acting as interface between an application and hardware
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web