Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.Don Marquis
- (fantasy Template loop detected: Template:context 1) a fictional race of dark elves in various fantasy settings, such as Dungeons & Dragons.
- (fantasy Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Drow language, a fictional constructed language spoken by the Drows.
- (rare, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) In Irish mythology, a stone monster of the Fomori, similar to the Scandinavian troll.
a fictional race of dark elves
a stone monster of the Fomori
a fictional race
- noun 1 dro͞o
- noun 2 drou; dro͞o
- noun 3 dro͞o
- verb drou; drō
- A cold mist or a severe squall.
- Scottish variant of trow, a malignant spirit.
- A fit of illness or a qualm (compare dree.)
- A dialectal variant of throw
Elsewhere on the web