Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Mere words are cheap and plenty enough, but ideas that rouse and set multitudes thinking come as gold for the mines.A. Owen Penny
See also educará
- first-person singular pluperfect indicative of educar.
- third-person singular pluperfect indicative of educar.
educara (infinitive: educar)
- First-person singular (yo) imperfect subjunctive form of educar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperfect subjunctive form of educar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) imperfect subjunctive form of educar.
Elsewhere on the web