Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.Oliver Wendell Holmes
See also éducation
- (uncountable) The process or art of imparting knowledge, skill and judgment
- Teachers are in the education profession.
- (countable) Facts, skills and ideas that have been learnt, either formally or informally
- He has had a classical education.
- The educations our children receive depend on their economic status.
- primary education
- secondary education
- tertiary education
- higher education
- further education
process or art of imparting knowledge, skill and judgment
facts, skills and ideas that have been learned, either formally or informally
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web