Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
What then in the last resort are the truths of mankind? They are the irrefutable errors of mankind.Friedrich Nietzsche
|< 7th||8th||9th >|
| Ordinal : eighth|
Cardinal : eight
- (RP) enPR: ātth, IPA: /eɪtθ/, SAMPA: /eItT/
- (GenAm) enPR: ātth, IPA: /eɪtθ/, /eɪθ/, SAMPA: /eItT/, /eIT/
- help, file
- Rhymes: -eɪtθ
8th, 8th; (in names of monarchs and popes) VIII
ordinal form of the number eight
- (eighth ones is used for the plural) The person or thing in the eighth position.
- One of eight equal parts of a whole.
- (slang) An "eighth" of an ounce equalling approximately 3.5 grams in marijuana or other drugs.
- (person or thing in the eighth position): eighth one
- (one-eighth of an ounce of marijuana): henry (UK)
person or thing in the eighth position
one of eight equal parts of a whole
slang: a quantity of marijuana weighing one-eighth of an ounce
Elsewhere on the web