Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do.Myrtle Auvil
- (chemistry) of, relating to, or being an element (as opposed to a compound)
- basic, fundamental or elementary
- of the ancient supposed elements of earth, air, fire and water
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) of, or relating to a force or nature, especially to severe atmospheric conditions
- (fantasy) A creature (usually a spirit) that is attuned with, or composed of, one of the classical elements: air, earth, fire and water. They sometimes have unique proper names and sometimes are referred to as Air, Earth, Fire, or Water.
Elsewhere on the web