Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
All mankind loves a lover.Ralph Waldo Emerson
- the act of employing and the state of being employed
- the work or occupation for which one is paid
- an activity to which one devotes time
- (economics) the number or percentage of people at work
the act of employing and the state of being employed
the work or occupation for which one is paid
an activity to which one devotes time
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web