Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Sure I love Goldie. How could you not love Goldie? Everyone loves Goldie. I love her, and I hope our love will continue, but I don't want to give an I-love-Goldie-Hawn interview.Kurt Russell
- an opaque, glassy coating baked onto metal or ceramic objects
- a coating that dries to a hard, glossy finish
- the hard covering on the exposed part of a tooth
opaque, glassy coating baked onto metal or ceramic objects
covering on the tooth
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Third person singular
- enamelling and enamelled chiefly British.
Elsewhere on the web