Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is inseparable from knowledge.St. Macarius of Egypt
- Rhymes: -ɛndɪŋ
- Present participle of end.
- A termination or conclusion.
- The last part of something.
- (grammar) The last morpheme of a word, added to some base to make an inflected form (such as -ing in "ending").
- (termination or conclusion): conclusion, end, termination
- (last part of something): end, finale
termination or conclusion
grammar: last morpheme of a word
Elsewhere on the web