Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
We dribble away our life, little by little, in small packages—we don't throw it away all at once.Robert A. Cook
- Rhymes: -enforce
Third person singular
- To keep up, impose or bring into effect something, not necessarily by force.
- The police are there to enforce the law.
- To give strength or force to; to affirm
- The victim was able to enforce his evidence against the alleged perpetrator.
- Czech: prosadit, vynutit
- Finnish: valvoa (1)
- German: durchsetzen (1), bekräftigen
- Spanish: imponer es(es) (1)
Elsewhere on the web