Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I define love for our purpose as the passion of one being for another in the hope of being loved in return.Source Unknown
|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- sufficient; all that is required, needed, or appropriate
- I've already had enough coffee today.
- Are you man enough to fight me?
- I cannot run fast enough to catch up to them.
- As an adverb, enough always follows the verb it qualifies.
- A sufficient or adequate number, amount, etc.
- I have enough to keep me going.
a sufficient or adequate number, amount, etc
- stop! Don't do that anymore, etc.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web