Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is inseparable from knowledge.St. Macarius of Egypt
See also Enterprise
- a company, business, organization, or other purposeful endeavor
- The government sponsored enterprises (GSEs) are a group of financial services corporations which have been created by the United States Congress.
- A micro-enterprise is defined as a business having 5 or fewer employees and a low seed capital.
- an undertaking or project, especially a daring and courageous one.
- Biosphere 2 was a scientific enterprise aimed at the exploration of the complex web of interactions within life systems.
- a willingness to undertake new or risky projects; energy and initiative
- He has shown great enterprise throughout his early career.
- an active participation in projects
Company, business, organization, or endeavor
Undertaking, especially a daring and courageous one
Willingness to undertake projects, energy and initiative
Elsewhere on the web