Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Yet each man kills the thing he loves from all let this be heard some does it with a bitter look some with a flattering word the coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword.Oscar Wilde
See also enterrará
- first-person singular pluperfect indicative of enterrar.
- third-person singular pluperfect indicative of enterrar.
enterrara (infinitive: enterrar)
- First-person singular (yo) imperfect subjunctive form of enterrar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperfect subjunctive form of enterrar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) imperfect subjunctive form of enterrar.
Elsewhere on the web