Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is a continuation of happenings which are not resisted.Deepak Chopra
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1)
- strictly thermodynamic entropy. A measure of the amount of energy in a physical system which cannot be used to do mechanical work.
- A measure of the disorder present in a system (now becoming obsolete in chemistry ).
- The capacity factor for thermal energy that is hidden with respect to temperature .
- The dispersal of energy; how much energy is spread out in a process, or how widely spread out it becomes, at a specific temperature. 
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A measure of the amount of information and noise present in a signal.
- (uncountable) The tendency of a system that is left to itself to descend into chaos.
term in thermodynamics
measure of the amount of information in a signal
tendency of a system to descend into chaos
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web