Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook, how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all.Emmet Fox
See also Environment
- The surroundings of, and influences on, a particular item of interest.
- The natural world or ecosystem.
- All the elements over which a designer has no control and that affect a system or its inputs and outputs.
- A particular political or social setting, arena or condition.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The software and/or hardware existing on any particular computer system.
- (programming) The environment of a function at a point during the execution of a program is the set of identifiers in the function's scope and their bindings at that point.
area around something
natural world or ecosystem
political or social setting, arena or condition
software or hardware on a computer
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web