Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The only reason they come to see me is that I know that life is great—and they know I know it.Clark Gable
- (obsolete) An inscription in stone.
- A brief but witty saying.
- A short, witty or pithy poem.
- When an epigram one's composin',
- brevity is key,
- of stanzas: one should be chosen,
- and of lines: one more than three.
inscription in stone
brief but witty saying
short, witty or pithy poem
Elsewhere on the web