Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It is a good thing that life is not as serious as it seems to a waiter.Don Herold
- (uncountable) The fact of being equal.
- (uncountable) (mathematics) The fact of being equal, of having the same value.
- (uncountable) The equal treatment of people irrespective of social or cultural differences.
- (fact of being equal): equivalence
- (fact of being equal): difference, inequality
- (equal treatment of people): discrimination, inequality
fact of being equal
mathematics: fact of having the same value
equal treatment of people irrespective of social or cultural differences
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Dutch: gelijkheid f.
Elsewhere on the web