Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Success is getting and achieving what you want. Happiness is wanting and being content with what you get.Bernard Meltzer
Third person singular
- (transitive) To pull up by the roots; to uproot.
- (transitive) To completely destroy; to put an end to; to extirpate.
to root up
To completely destroy
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Second-person plural present tense of eradicare.
- Second-person plural imperative of eradicare.
- Feminine plural of eradicato.
Elsewhere on the web