Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
An idea is never given to you without you being given the power to make it reality. You must, nevertheless, suffer for it.Richard Bach
- (uncountable) The act of building or putting up or together of something; construction.
- (uncountable) Anything erected or built.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The physiological process by which a penis become erect by being engorged with blood.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A penis that has become rigid.
- (act of building): building, construction
- (anything erected or built): building, construction
- (penis made rigid): boner (slang), hard-on or hardon (slang), stiffy (slang), woodie or woody (slang)
- (penis made rigid): See also Wikisaurus:erection
Elsewhere on the web