Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Whenever I hear people talking about liberal ideas, I am always astounded that men should love to fool themselves with empty sounds. An idea should never be liberal; it must be vigorous, positive, and without loose ends so that it may fulfill its divine mission and be productive. The proper place for liberality is in the realm of the emotions.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
See also erré
- To burn.
- First-person singular present indicative of errer.
- Third-person singular present indicative of errer.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of errer.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of errer.
- Second-person singular imperative of errer .
- Onto this.
erre [[Category:Template:lang:it nouns|erre]]
Elsewhere on the web