Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It's discouraging to make a mistake, but it's humiliating when you find out you're so unimportant that nobody noticed it.Chuck Daly
Adverbet cetera (not comparable)
- And the rest, and the others; to complete a list.
- The grocery sells cucumbers, lettuce, radishes, etc.
- And so forth; to indicate missing information, often well known.
- The plagiarism was painfully obvious: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times," etc.
and so on
- And the rest; and the others; and so on.
Elsewhere on the web