Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
People who are sensible about love are incapable of it.Douglas Yates
(Redirected from eucharist)
- The ceremony of Holy Communion. This meaning is synonymous with service of the Mass or Eastern Divine Liturgy.
- The sacrament of Holy Communion.
- The substances received in Holy Communion, viz. the bread and wine, seen as Christ’s body and blood.
- Finnish: ehtoollinen fi(fi)
- Hungarian: oltáriszentség hu(hu)
- Russian: причастие ru(ru) (pričástije) n.
- Slovene: evharistija f.
Elsewhere on the web