Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.Guillaume Apollinaire
Third person singular
- To make empty; to empty out; to remove the contents of; as, to evacuate a vessel or dish.
- Fig.: To make empty; to deprive.
- To remove; to eject; to void; to discharge, as the contents of a vessel, or of the bowels.
- To withdraw from; to quit; to retire from; as, soldiers from a country, city, or fortress
to make empty
- Second-person plural present tense of evacuare.
- Second-person plural imperative of evacuare.
- Feminine plural of evacuato.
Elsewhere on the web