Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The truth is that there is only one terminal dignity—love. And the story of a love is not important—what is important is that one is capable of love. It is perhaps the only glimpse we are permitted of eternity.Helen Hayes
- In an exact manner; without approximation; precisely.
- Measure exactly so we can be sure it is right.
- The edge is not exactly straight.
- Signifies agreement or recognition.
- So you're saying that we have only three days left? / Yes, exactly!
Elsewhere on the web