Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- (RP) enPR: ĭksplô', IPA: /ɪkˈsplɔː/, SAMPA: /Ik"splO:/
- (US) enPR: ĭksplôr', IPA: /ɪkˈsplɔːr/, SAMPA: /Ik"splO:r/
- Rhymes: -ɔː(r)
Third person singular
- to wander without any particular aim or purpose
- to examine or investigate something systematically
- The committee has been exploring alternative solutions to the problem at hand.
- to travel in search of discovery
- It was around that time that the expedition began exploring the Arctic Circle.
- to experience first hand
- It is normal for a boy of this age to be exploring his sexuality.
- (medicine) to examine diagnostically
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
to examine or investigate something systematically
to travel in search of discovery
Elsewhere on the web