Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the final end of the world's history, the Amen of the universe.Novalis Hardenberg
- IPA: /ɛkspǝʊ'zıʃǝn/
- The action of putting something out to public view; for example in a display or show.
- The act of declaring or describing something through either speech or writing.
- (obsolete) The act of expulsion, or being expelled, from a place.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) An essay or speech in which any topic is discussed in detail.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A technique used in fiction, including novel, play, and movie, by which background information about the characters, events, or setting is conveyed.
essay or speech in which any topic is discussed in detail
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- IPA: /ɛkspɔzisjɔ̃/
exposition f. (plural expositions)
Elsewhere on the web