Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds, and the pessimist fears this is true.James Branch Cabell
- (uncountable) the condition of being exposed, uncovered, or unprotected
- Limit your exposure to harsh chemicals.
- Get as much exposure to a new language as you can.
- (countable, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) that part which is facing or exposed to something, e.g. the sun, weather, sky, or a view
- They rented a cabin with a beautiful southern exposure.
- (uncountable) lack of protection from weather or the elements
- The vagrant died of exposure.
- (photography) an instance of taking a photograph
- (photography) the piece of film exposed to light
- (photography) details of the time and f-number used
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) the amount of sun, wind etc experienced by a particular site
taking a photograph
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web